The Orthopedic Associates Surgery Center in Rocky Hill continues to monitor monthly Patient Satisfaction through the EdgePerception™ Performance Analysis Report. The summary for the most recent month July 2016 is as follows:
Overall Score 95.5%
Category Scoring Summary
Key Indicator Summary
Confidence in care received
Helpfulness of homecare instructions
Nursing staff concern for comfort
Sample of patient comments included the following:
- "Staff so kind and professional"
- "I thought everyone was exceptional and very caring"
- "I could not be happier"
- "I would not want to go anywhere else"
- "Everyone was very pleasant."
- "Staff acted like a family and made me feel cared about. Also, that Nancy, one of the Nurses, remembered taking care of me when I was there four years ago. That was really nice."
- "Staff was all very nice."
- "Easy discharge process."
- "Very friendly ,efficient, courteous staff"
- "Knowledge, skill, professionalism, bedside manner."
- "Every thing is great there"
- "Everyone was calm, friendly, and professional."
- "I was impressed by the cleanliness of the facility as well as the efficient, skillful and professional care provided"
- "Staff and convenience. Treatment made me feel very comfortable in a surgical situation."
- "I interacted with ten people in my short visit and all of them were friendly, professional, and helped to make the experience as stress free as possible."
- "Conveniently located and parking not a problem."
- "The warm blankets."
- "I never have to worry about the quality of care or of the facility."
- "Attitude an professionalism of MD and staff. I felt very comfortable with procedure. "
- "Hard to pick one thing as I was very pleased with the whole experience!"
- "I'm really impressed that the doctor called me the night of my surgery to check in on me."
- "Everyone was very helpful."