The OAH team is thrilled to be in our new Rocky Hill location at 150 Enterprise Drive. It is so much larger than our former site, it is bathed in natural light, and every detail is designed to enhance patient comfort and safety.
Below are some pictures from our first few days. Thank you to the amazing OAH team who has worked so hard to get this new site up and running.
- Dr. Pietro Memmo is one of the partners and co-project managers of the new surgical center along with Dr. Andrew Caputo. After being involved in all stages from conception through opening the doors, Dr. Memmo is proud to be part of one of the most innovative surgery centers in the nation. He stands in front of beautiful new work of art designed by Kim Zimmermann.
- Our nursing hub is right in the center and has the most advanced methods of communication so they can monitor patients at every moment. Two or more nurses are assigned to each patient.
- Tom Acampora, the administrator who oversees business aspects and coordination shares, “The opening has gone very smoothly. It is wonderful to witness our doctors and staff as they are so excited to work in the new site.”
- Staff have been attending training sessions in our comfortable new staff lounge. The site was designed to be a place where staff would want to come to work each day.
- Our extremely large operating rooms have the latest robotic systems, tools, and imaging available. There is room for doctors and staff to comfortably navigate. Pressurized rooms ensure that only clean air circulates and maximizes sterility.
- Our beautiful lobby allows families to comfortably wait. A monitor informs them of the patient’s progress at every step.
- A large and comfortable physical therapy center is conveniently located on lower level. Physical therapists can come to surgical floor to begin therapy post-surgery.
- Ricky in sterilization demonstrates the state-of-the-art autoclave system. The layout of the rooms, the procedures in place, and most advanced sterilization technology on the market ensures that infection rates will be close to zero.
- One of our receptionists, Gayle, greets patients. When asked her favorite aspect of the new center, she says “I love the openness and spaciousness. It is so employee and patient friendly. The doctors did a great job designing it and it gives us a lot of promise to grow.”