The Orthopedic Associates Surgery Center in Rocky Hill continues to monitor monthly Patient Satisfaction through the EdgePerception™ Performance Analysis Report. The summary for November 2019 is as follows:
Overall Score 96.0%
Category Scoring Summary
| Facility ||95.4%|
Key Indicator Summary
|Confidence in care received ||97.6%|
|Recommend facility ||97.8%|
|Parking convenience ||96.1%|
|Helpfulness of homecare instructions ||94.3%|
|Nursing staff concern for comfort ||98.0%|
Sample of patient comments included the following:
- Everyone was great!!!
- Received a phone call in the evening post-surgery from my doctor which was very much appreciated and unexpected. It was very reassuring.
- I had a good experience from start to finish.
- Everyone was friendly and helpful.
- Rate A++.
- Nurses were fabulous!
- All my questions & concerns clearly answered.
- Very pleased with the follow-up calls. Felt like I was their only patient! Always genuinely concerned and able to answer all of my questions!
- The staff was very on top of things and things moved along very quickly. Walking into the OR was an awesome experience. Seeing all staff busy and the equipment and screens very bright. My surgeon waved and smiled at me from across room. I had confidence that everyone was on their game.
- The nurses were wonderful and caring!
- Great people, made me feel very comfortable.
- The nursing staff was fabulous. Very professional, very attentive.
- The staff was amazing.
- Helped me to lower my blood pressure because I was very nervous.
- The nursing staff was excellent, helped calm any fears/concerns that we had.
- Overall an extremely positive experience.
- Thank you very much for a great experience with both of my knees. I thought it was really cool that the staff knew I was coming back in a few weeks for the second knee.
- The nurses at the facility are amazing! I have been there numerous times and are always wonderful and helpful.
- Great surgical experience.
- My experience was exactly what I would have expected. Great job!
- Thank you for everything. You made what I thought was going to be a very difficult process……well, very easy.
- I love how the whole process moved and flowed. The surgery center was GREAT. From the minute we arrived I felt pretty much at ease. All the staff was great. So attentive to everything. I liked how they explained as they were prepping me. The building is so state of the art. It is stunning really. Very clean, which is so extremely important. Dr. Ware is great. I am thrilled to have had him for my surgeon. I really thought the whole experience turned out wonderful and would never hesitate to go to Orthopedic Associates for care.
- Awesome, awesome, awesome.
- People couldn’t have been nicer.
- I would like to thank the entire staff for being so efficient kind and warm.
- Surgery center staff was friendly, warm and caring.
- Everyone I encountered at the surgery center was wonderful.
- Nurses were great and caring.