Supports: Dr. Andrew Caputo
- Lynchburg University, Lynchburg, VA:
Doctorate of Medical Science, Summa Cum Laude – 2019
- University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, Nebraska: Master of Science, Physician Assistant Studies,Summa Cum Laude – 2004
- Springfield College/Baystate Health System, Springfield, MA: Physician Assistant Certificate – 1999
- Springfield College, Springfield, MA: Baccalaureate of Science, Cum laude – 1999
- Springfield Technical Community College, Springfield, MA: Associate of Science, Nuclear Medicine – 1995
Certification and Licensure:
- Connecticut Controlled Substance Registration
- DEA Registration
- CT licensure physician assistant
- FEMA and CERT medical disaster team certification
- NIH Protecting Human Research Participants
- Basic Life Support for Providers
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative
- Laser Certification: Intense Pulse Light, Diode, and Long Pulsed Nd:YAG
- daVinci Robot Certification
- Youth Protection Certified, BSA
Angela Cremins, DMSc, PA-C graduated Magna Cum Laude from Springfield
College/Baystate Health System Physician Assistant Program in 1999. She began
her career in Cardiovascular Surgery at Hartford Hospital. After receiving a
master’s degree with specialization in orthopedic surgery, she joined Dr.
Steven Schutzer and Dr. John Fulkerson at Orthopedic Associates of Hartford.
This was followed by several years’ experience in the hospital, office, and
surgical orthopedics. She established herself as a leader while assigned to the
Trauma Service at Hartford Hospital, and Lead Physician Assistant at New
England Urgent Care thereafter.
Angela has specialized in hand surgery since 2014. She received her doctorate degree in medical science, specializing in orthopedic surgery from Lynchburg University in 2019. She currently practices hand, wrist, and elbow surgery with Dr. Andrew Caputo.