Our mission is to serve patients and athletes at all levels who face sports-related injuries. The sports medicine physicians at Orthopedic Associates have extensive training and experience in the operative and non-operative management of sports-related injuries to help patients avoid injury or resume activities as quickly and safely as possible.
Our fellowship-trained sports medicine orthopedic specialists:
- Provide comprehensive evaluation and medical care to professional athletes, student athletes, and those who are sidelined with sports-related injuries.
- Use the most advanced motion sensing technology to prevent injuries before they happen.
- Educate orthopedic surgery residents and other physicians in the community on the operative and non-operative aspects of sports medicine, ensuring continual improvement in patient outcomes and satisfaction.
- Consult with numerous local high school, collegiate, and professional sports teams on injury prevention and treatment. Click here to view teams that we cover.
- Provide pre-season athletic orthopedic evaluations to assess your readiness to participate in sports at any level, including amateur, high school, collegiate, and professional sports.
- Partner with our in-house physical therapy team, which develops protocols based on the best, most current evidence for rehabilitation of your injury. We coordinate with our therapists to ensure you receive necessary therapy so you can resume activities.
- Provide medical coverage for key sporting events throughout the state. Click here to view recent sporting events.
- Provide follow-up care for sports-related injuries treated at our urgent care centers.
We are the regional leaders in the diagnosis and treatment of sports injuries and illness. We proactively help you stay safe and manage all aspects of your care so that you can return to an active lifestyle.