Orthopedic Associates of Hartford, PC (OAH) is one of Connecticut’s largest and most respected orthopedic specialty groups. As a total orthopedic care center, our physicians specialize in orthopedic surgery, dealing with the diagnosis and treatment of diseases and injuries of the bones, muscles, tendons, nerves, and ligaments in adults and children.
We take a full-service approach to serve the orthopedic needs of our patients, with:
- Convenient offices throughout central Connecticut in the following locations: Enfield, Farmington, Glastonbury, Hartford, Manchester, Plainville, Rocky Hill, and Wethersfield. Find an office near you.
- Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy services in Farmington, Glastonbury, Plainville, and Rocky Hill.
- Three state-of-the-art surgical centers that provide the highest level of surgical care on an outpatient basis.
- Affiliations with four major hospitals in central Connecticut, including Hartford Hospital, St. Francis Hospital, The Hospital of Central Connecticut, and the UConn Health Center.
- An MRI Center in Farmington that utilizes cutting edge technology to provide optimal imaging services.
- Urgent Care Centers in Glastonbury and Farmington to provide after hour and weekend care for acute orthopedic injuries.
We make it easy for patients to receive orthopedic care, from the most highly regarded specialists, in a location close to home. We ensure that all aspects of orthopedic care are expertly handled from diagnosis through recovery. OAH looks forward to serving all of your orthopedic needs.