OAH offers a complete array of physical and occupational therapy services in order to assist in the treatment of disease or injury to bones, muscles, tendons, nerves, and ligaments. Our physical therapy centers are staffed with highly trained physical and occupational therapists that specialize in orthopedic care including injuries, post-surgical recovery, joint replacement care, limited mobility, and pain management.
Our physical and occupational therapists are highly trained and have skills that are specialized to orthopedics. Many have additional certifications specific to orthopedics including:
- Certified Hand Therapist (CHT)
- Certified Lymphedema Specialist
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
- McKenzie Certification (MDT)
- Orthopedic Clinical Specialist (OCS)
- Pilates based rehabilitation
- Certified Mulligan Practitioner (CMP)
Our physicians and medical team communicate closely with the therapists at all locations to ensure a well-coordinated and safe rehabilitation program for efficient patient recovery.
Our physicians, advanced practitioners, and physical therapists have also put together a wide variety of information to guide you on exercises that can be done at home to alleviate pain, strengthen core areas, or keep you active.